Association football is the official name of the sport governed by the International Federation of Association football (FIFA). It is known in some parts of the world as `soccer`; a derivative of the word `association`. In others, it is known simply as `football`. For more information on the sport, see association football. For infor...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_(1982)
Live is the 1992 EP by heavy metal band Reverend. This is Reverend`s only live offering to date. It is also the last release before the band temporarily broke up, although they reformed in 2000. Most of the songs on this EP come from Reverend`s full-length releases, with one (`The Power of Persuasion`) coming from Reverend`s E...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_(Reverend_EP)
- charged with an explosive 2. [adj] - actually being performed (or--for the audience--present) at the time of viewing 3. [adj] - (informal) abounding with life and energy 4. [adj] - (printing) in current use or ready for use 5. [adj] - of current relevance 6. [adj] - showing characteristics of life 7. [adj] - h...Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=live
1) Referring to the sound by instruments during a performance to an audience.
2) Having a large portion of reverberant or reflected sound.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20447
(lĭv) intransitive verb
[ imperfect & past participle Lived
(lĭvd); present participle & verbal noun Living
.] [ Middle English liven
, Anglo-Saxon libban
; akin to Old Sa...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/L/52
Live transitive verb 1.
To spend, as one's life; to pass; to maintain; to continue in, constantly or habitually; as, to live
an idle or a useful life. 2.
To act habitually in conformity with; to practice. « To live
the Gospel.» Foxe. To live dow...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/L/52
[ Abbreviated from alive
. See Alive
Having life; alive; living; not dead. « If one man's ox hurt another's, that he die; then they shall sell the live
ox, and divide the money of it.» Ex. xxi. 35. 2.
Being ...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/L/52
Life. [ Obsolete] Chaucer. On live
, in life; alive.
[ Obsolete] See Alive
. Chaucer. Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/L/52
1. To be alive; to have life; to have, as an animal or a plant, the capacity of assimilating matter as food, and to be dependent on such assimilation for a continuance of existence; as, animals and plants that live to a great age are long in reaching maturity. 'Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will . . . Lay sinews upon you, and ...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20973
of current relevance; `a live issue`; `still a live option`Found on https://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20974
possessing life; `the happiest person alive`; `the nerve is alive`; `doctors are working hard to keep him alive`; `burned alive`; `a live canary`Found on https://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20974
• (v. i.) To have a spiritual existence; to be quickened, nourished, and actuated by divine influence or faith. • (v. i.) To be alive; to have life; to have, as an animal or a plant, the capacity of assimilating matter as food, and to be dependent on such assimilation for a continuance of existence; as, animals and plants that live to a g...Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/live/
Eurythmics Live is a live concert video by the British pop/rock duo Eurythmics, filmed during their Revenge Tour in Sydney, Australia, on 14 February 1987. == Track list == The intro and some segments in between songs feature the band filmed in a studio, including Patrick Seymour`s keyboard intro to `Sweet Dreams (Are Mad...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_(Eurythmics_video)
qualifies a conductive part intended to be energized in normal operation NOTE - A live part may be temporarily dead when it is not energized. A neutral conductor is considered as live but earthing conductors are not.Found on http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=151-15-60
adjective describing a studio or other location which has a comparatively long reverberation timeFound on http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=723-03-28
Cards that are not duplicated in an opponent's stronger hand. For example, if you have A9 and your opponent has AJ, then your ace is not 'live' because making a pair of aces won't do you any good. The nine, however, is live; making a pair of nines gives you the better hand.Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21171
A circuit that is carrying electricity. When live, it can shock you.Found on http://www.otherpower.com/glossary.html
(Adjective) (1) Being broadcast as it happens. See also on air. (2) A microphone which is switched on and capable of recording sound is said to be 'live'.Found on http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Resources/glossary.html
Live is a double DVD live release that was recorded in the Hammerstein Ballroom at Manhattan Center Studios during their 2002 `Untouchables` tour. It also features some live tracks from their self-titled album, and albums Life Is Peachy, Follow the Leader, and Issues, as well as part of their cover of Metallica`s `One` that was l...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_(Korn_DVD)
Live is a Scandinavian name for girls. The name is very rarely given inthe United States. The name Live is most commonly given to Norwegian girls. Live is at number 50 in the top 50 of Norwegian girls (average of 10 years data)Found on https://www.pregnology.com/names/girls/Live
(ITIL Service Transition) Refers to an IT service or other configuration item that is being used to deliver service to a customer.Found on http://exin.vanharen.net/Player/eKnowledge/itildutchglossary.pdf
No exact match found