- a person who searches for something
- a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystal
HMS Hunter was a British Hero Class destroyer of 1340 tons displacement built under the 1934 War Programme and launched in 1936 and sunk during the Second World War. HMS Hunter was armed with four 4.7-inch guns; six smaller guns and eight 21-inch torpedo tubes. She was powered by three Admiralty 3-type boilers providing a top speed of 36 knots and ...Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/RH.HTM
- a person who searches for something 2. [n] - someone who hunts game 3. [n] - a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystalFound on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=hunter
Multipurpose jet aircraft, Hawker [UK]
Found on http://www.jedsite.info/index.html
Large circular saw with replaceable teeth
Found on http://www.penmorfa.com/Slate
Hunt'er noun 1.
One who hunts wild animals either for sport or for food; a huntsman. 2.
A dog that scents game, or is trained to the chase; a hunting dog. Shak. 3.
A horse used in the chase; especially, a thoroughbred, bred and trained for hunting. 4.
One who ...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/H/71
1. One who hunts wild animals either for sport or for food; a huntsman. ... 2. A dog that scents game, or is trained to the chase; a hunting dog. ... 3. A horse used in the chase; especially, a thoroughbred, bred and trained for hunting. ... 4. One who hunts or seeks after anything, as if for game; as, a fortune hunter a place hunter. 'No keener hu...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20973
hunting watch noun
a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystalFound on https://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20974
• (n.) A dog that scents game, or is trained to the chase; a hunting dog. • (n.) A hunting watch, or one of which the crystal is protected by a metallic cover. • (n.) A horse used in the chase; especially, a thoroughbred, bred and trained for hunting. • (n.) One who hunts or seeks after anything, as if for game; as, a fortune hu...Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/hunter/
Hunter, Peter Roman Britain and Early England, 55 B.D.-A.D. 871; Thomas Nelson and Sons, Ltd.; Edinburgh, 1963.Found on http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/4224/
Hunter is both an English surname and a masculine given name. Notable people with the name include: Surname: Given name: Fictional characters: ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(name)
Hunter is a cultivated variety of potato.Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/QH.HTM
Hunter is a British self-powered, tracked, remotely-controlled vehicle developed for reconnaissance and anti-terrorist work. Hunter includes a boom assembly onto which can be attached a variety of tools and a CCTV camera which sends pictures back to the operator through a 100 metre long cable.Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/FH.HTM
Type: Term Pronunciation: hŭn′tĕr Definitions: 1. Charles, Canadian physician, 1872-1955. See: Hunter syndromeFound on http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=41726
A type of horse, not a breed, which is suitable for field hunting or show huntingFound on http://www.gaitedhorses.net/Articles/HorseGlossary.html
Hunter is a 3D action-adventure game in which the player navigates around a series of islands. Hunter was developed by Paul Holmes and Martin Walker (music), and it was released by Activision for the Amiga and Atari ST home computers in 1991. The combination of the game`s 3D graphics and sandbox-type gameplay has been subsequen...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(video_game)
Screenshot from Anne of Green Gables anime series. ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(TV_show)
Reform of educational systems. ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(character)
Show hunter (US), Hunter (US) or Working Hunter (US and UK): A type of horse and horse show competition judged on its movement, manners, and way of going, particularly over fences. A hunter should be graceful and keep a long frame on the flat and while jumping fences.Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_equestrian_terms
a person or animal or searches for wildlife with the intention of killing it or catching it.Found on http://www.northernlightswildlife.com/glossary.html
Hunter is an English name for boys and girls. The meaning is `hunter` The name Hunter is most commonly given to American boys. Although in most countries Hunter is a name given to boys. In the United States, 1 out of 32 Hunter`s are girls. Use for the other sex: Hunter,, Hunter The name sounds like: Henderson, Hendron, Hendries, Hendrie, Hendrik Si...Found on https://www.pregnology.com/names/mixed/Hunter
The Granite monthly: A New Hampshire magazine devoted to history, biography, literature, and state progress, Volume 29 Henry Harrison Metcalf, 1900 page 319 ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(Baiyu_Mixtape)
No exact match found