Non-venting or non-operable.
- fixed and unmoving 2. [adj] - specified in advance 3. [adj] - securely placed or fastened or set 4. [adj] - (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value 5. [adj] - directed with intense concentration 6. [adj] - incapable of being changed or moved or undoneFound on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=fixed
(fĭkst) adjective 1.
Securely placed or fastened; settled; established; firm; imovable; unalterable. 2. (Chemistry)
Stable; non- volatile. Fixed air (Old Chem.)
, carbonic acid or carbon dioxide; -- so called by Dr. Black because it can be absorb...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/F/36
1. Securely placed or fastened; settled; established; firm; imovable; unalterable. ... 2. <chemistry> Stable; non-volatile. ... <chemistry> Fixed air, the fixed point about which any line of troops wheels. ... <astronomy> Fixed stars, such stars as always retain nearly the same apparent position and distance with respect to each o...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20973
frozen adjective incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. `frozen prices`; `living on fixed incomes`
Found on https://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20974
• (a.) Securely placed or fastened; settled; established; firm; imovable; unalterable. • (imp. & p. p.) of Fix • (a.) Stable; non-volatile.
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/fixed/
fix, fixing, fixed 1. To place securely; to make stable or firm. 2. To secure to another; to attach. 3. To repair; to mend. 4. To put in order or in good condition; to adjust or to arrange. 5. To make firm or stable. 6. To place definitely and more or less permanently. 5. To settle definitely; to determine; such as, to fix a price. 6. To direct ...
Found on http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/3376/2
see Alcaics, Alexandrine, Asclepiad, Aubade, Ballad, Ballade, Carol, Choka, Cinquain, Clerihew, Dizain, Double Dactyl, Dramatic monologue, Eclogue, Elegy, Epic, Epistle, Epithalamion, Fabliau, Free verse, Haiku, Heroic couplet, Idyll, Limerick, Madrigal, Mock epic, Ode, Ottava rima, Pastoral, Pattern poetry, Quatrain, Quintain, Renga, Reverdie, Ron...
Found on http://rpo.library.utoronto.ca/display_rpo/terminology.cfm#acatalectic
fastened to a support or otherwise secured in a specified location
Found on http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=151-16-44
(1) See Neuter. (2) Surgical procedure that permanently changes the carriage of the tail or ears.
Found on http://www.apluspetgoods.com/petsupplies/dog-glossary.php
rate interest loan or savings interest rate that remains the same over an agreed length of time.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21457
[typeface] misc-fixed is a collection of monospace bitmap fonts that is distributed with the X Window System. It is a set of independent bitmap fonts which—apart from all being sans-serif fonts—cannot be described as belonging to a single font family. The misc-fixed fonts were the first fonts available for the X Window System. Their ind...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed_(typeface)
(1) See neuter. (2) Surgical procedure that permanently changes the carriage of the tail or ears. Such a procedure renders a dog ineligible to compete in AKC Conformation events.
Found on http://www.akc.org/about/glossary.cfm
No exact match found