- the act of reproducing recorded sound
- electronic equipment comprising the part of a tape recorder that reproduces the recorded material
1) The reproduction of recorded audio.
2) In motion picture or video production, the reproduction of the music over loudspeakers so that the performers/musicians can perform in time to the music for the camera.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20447
the act of reproducing recorded sound; `he was allowed to hear the playback of his testimony`Found on https://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20974
[Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers box set]
...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playback_(Tom_Petty_and_the_Heartbreakers_box_
Playback is a Canadian film, broadcasting and interactive media website owned by Brunico Communications. In May 2010, after 24 years of publication, Playback magazine stopped publishing its biweekly print edition. ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playback_(website)
A technique of filming music action first, the playing the music through loudspeakers while performers dance, sing, etc.Found on http://www.filmland.com/glossary/Dictionary.html#A
A technique that is often used in musical productions. Music is recorded before performances are shot. Dancers and singers will then perform before the camera while the music that was recorded earlier is reproduced. The track in the past had to be synchronized with the photographic image(s). Now, if a playback is used, filming and sound can be reco...Found on http://www.allmovie.com/glossary/term/playback
- electronic equipment comprising the part of a tape recorder that reproduces the recorded material 2. [n] - the act of reproducing recorded soundFound on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=playback
No exact match found