- an event that causes someone to die
- the act of terminating a life
- (informal) a very large profit
- cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- thwart the passage of
- cause the death of, without intention
- end or extinguish by forceful means
- be fatal
- be the source of great pain for
- overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- hit with so much......
Killing is causing the death of a living organism, for purposes of survival, including consumption and defense of self and or others. Killings of human beings are called homicides, and killings of humans done in malice are characterized as murder. Killing may also refer to: ==In entertainment and media== ===Film and television=== ===Literature=== ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing
• (a.) Literally, that kills; having power to kill; fatal; in a colloquial sense, conquering; captivating; irresistible. • (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Kill
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/killing/
sidesplitting adjective very funny; `a killing joke`; `sidesplitting antics`
Found on https://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20974
Kill'ing adjective Literally, that kills; having power to kill; fatal; in a colloquial sense, conquering; captivating; irresistible. -- Kill'ing*ly , adverb « Those eyes are made so killing .» Pope. « Nothing could be more killin...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/K/9
Killing is slang for extremely funny.
Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/ZK.HTM
to perform extremely well. The opposite of dying.
Found on http://www.newenglandcomedyguide.com/terminology.htm
[adj] - (informal) very funny 2. [n] - (informal) a very large profit 3. [n] - an event that causes someone to die 4. [n] - the act of terminating a life
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=killing
No exact match found