Thorne

[Old] Thorne (Old) railway station was the second railway station built by the South Yorkshire Railway to serve the town of Thorne, South Yorkshire, England. It was situated near the town centre on the first stage of the canal-side line to Keadby, which was opened in September 1859. The new line left the original South Yorkshire Railway jus...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorne_(Old)_railway_station

Thorne

The Thorne was an Argentinean, formerly German, minesweeper of 500 tons displacement purchased by Argentina in 1922. The Thorne was powered by two Schulz boilers converted to burn oil providing a top speed of 16 knots. She carried a complement of 50 and was armed with three 3 inch guns.
Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/RT.HTM
No exact match found