- the act that results in something coming to be
- engage in
- give certain properties to something
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- create or manufacture a man-made product
- create by artistic means
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- create or design, ofte......
• (n.) That which establishes or places in a desirable state or condition; the material of which something may be made; as, early misfortune was the making of him. • (n.) Composition, or structure. • (n.) The act of one who makes; workmanship; fabrication; construction; as, this is cloth of your own making; the making of peace or war...
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/making/
noun (usually plural) the components needed for making or doing something; `the recipe listed all the makings for a chocolate cake`
Found on https://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20974
Mak'ing noun 1. The act of one who makes; workmanship; fabrication; construction; as, this is cloth of your own making ; the making of peace or war was in his power. 2. Composition, or structure. 3. a poem. [ Obsolete] Sir J. Davies. 4. That wh...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/10
No exact match found