HGTV

HGTV (an initialism for Home & Garden Television) is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by Scripps Networks Interactive. HGTV broadcasts a variety of how-to shows with a focus on home improvement, gardening, craft and remodeling. The channel is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee. The channel sponsors the annu...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HGTV

HGTV

[Canada] HGTV (Home & Garden Television) is a Canadian English language Category A cable and satellite specialty channel that is owned as a joint venture between Shaw Media (which serves as managing partner and owns 80.24% majority control through licensee HGTV Canada, Inc.) and Scripps Networks Interactive (which owns the remaining 19.76%)...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HGTV_(Canada)
No exact match found