Metropolitan Area Network.
Manual [Unix] + Metropolitan Area Network
- someone who serves in the armed forces
- all of the inhabitants of the earth
- any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae
- a male subordinate
- one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
A man is a male human. The term man is usually reserved for an adult male, with the term boy being the usual term for a male child or adolescent. However, the term man is also sometimes used to identify a male human, regardless of age, as in phrases such as `Men`s basketball`. Like most other male mammals, a man`s genome typically inherits an ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man
To tame a hawk. orig. Fr.: manier = to handleFound on https://sites.google.com/site/breckfalconry/glossary
(1) the police; (2) occasionally, a dealerFound on http://www.psychedelic-library.org/mjsmokersglos.htm
(NETWORK GLOSSARY) Metropolitan area network. A network that spans a metropolitan area.Found on http://www.instrument-net.co.uk/newworkglossary.html
- a male subordinate 2. [n] - the generic use of the word to refer to any human being 3. [n] - an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent) 4. [n] - (informal) a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman 5. [n] - an adult ...Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=man
• (n.) Especially: An adult male person; a grown-up male person, as distinguished from a woman or a child. • (n.) One possessing in a high degree the distinctive qualities of manhood; one having manly excellence of any kind. • (n.) One of the piece with which certain games, as chess or draughts, are played. • (n.) A human being;...Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/man/
game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games; `he taught me to set up the men on the chess board`; `he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage`Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=man
In J. R. R. Tolkien`s Middle-earth books, such as The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, the terms Man and Men refer to humankind – in contrast to Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and other humanoid races – and does not denote gender. The Elves call the race of Men Atani in Quenya, literally meaning `Second People` (the Elves being th...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_(Middle-earth)
Man is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include: Surname: Given name: ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_(name)
; plural Men
(mĕn). [ Anglo-Saxon mann
; akin to Old Saxon , D., & Old High German man
, German mann
, Icelandic maðr
, for mannr
, Danish Mand
, Swedish man
, Goth....Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/15
-- Man of sin (Script.)
, one who is the embodiment of evil, whose coming is represented ( 2 Thess. ii. 3 ) as preceding the second coming of Christ.
[ A Hebraistic expression] -- Man-stopping bullet (Mil.)
, a bullet which will produce a suff...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/15
Man transitive verb [ imperfect & past participle Manned ; present participle & verbal noun Manning .] 1. To supply with men; to furnish with a sufficient force or complement of men, as for management, service, defense, or the like...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/15
An intelligent creature of God composed of matter and informed by a rational and immortal soul as its principle of life.
Found on http://catholicism.org/phil-glossary.html
German armed anti-nazi resistance group, named after the MAN engineering works in Bavaria
Found on http://www.secondworldwar.co.uk/glossm.html
Machinenfabrik Augsburg-Nuernberg AG [GE]
Found on http://www.jedsite.info/index.html
Man, town (1996 est. pop. 112,600), W central Côte d'Ivoire, at the foot of the Toura Mts. It is an administrative and commercial center for a region producing coffee, cacao, kola nuts, rice, and cassava. Iron ore, bauxite, copper, and gold are mined nearby.
Found on http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/world/A0831449.html
man: see anthropology; human evolution; race.
Found on http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/society/A0915929.html
Found on http://www3.sympatico.ca/dhaughey/j1930.htm
Found on http://www.cat-world.com.au/glossary
Metropolitan area network
Found on http://www.translationdirectory.com/glossaries/glossary357.php
Metropolitan Area Network
Found on http://www.vidyagyaan.com/computer-knowledge/used-abbreviation-related-comp
metropolitan area network is a network that connects users with computer resources in a geographic area larger than that covered by a local area network but smaller than the area covered by a wide area network. The term is applied to the interconnection of networks in a city into a single larger network (which may then also offer efficient connecti...
Found on http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/linux-tutorials-howtos-reference-material/
No exact match found