- travelling about without any clear destination
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- go via an indirect route or at no set pace
- to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- lose clarity or turn aside esp. from the main subject of attention or course of a......
[n] - travelling about without any clear destination
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=wandering
Wan'der·ing adjective & noun from Wander , v. Wandering albatross (Zoology) , the great white albatross. See Illust. of Albatross . -- Wandering cell (Physiol.) , an animal cell which possesses the power of...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/W/5
<physiology> From Wander, Wandering albatross, an animal cell which possesses the power of spontaneous movement, as one of the white corpuscles of the blood. ... <botany> Wandering Jew, any one of a tribe of spiders that wander about in search of their prey. ... Source: Websters Dictionary ... (01 Mar 1998) ...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20973
roving noun travelling about without any clear destination; `she followed him in his wanderings and looked after him`
Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=wandering
• a. & n. from Wander, v. • (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wander
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/wandering/
[dementia] Wandering, in persons with dementia, is a common behavior that can cause great risk for the person, and is often the major priority (and concern) for caregivers. It is estimated to be the most common form disruption from people with dementia within institutions. Although it occurs in several types of dementia, wandering is especi...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_(dementia)
Type: Term Pronunciation: wahn′dĕr-ing Definitions: 1. Moving about; not fixed; abnormally motile.
Found on http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=99562
Wandering can refer to: == See also == ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering
No exact match found