A virgin female moth releasing sex pheromones to attract males for the purpose of mating.
- the particular occupation for which you are trained
- assign a specified, proper name to
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- ascribe a quality to or give a name of a common noun that reflects a quality
- order, request, or command to come
- utter a sudden loud cry
- pay a brief visit
- order or request or give a command for
- order, summon, or reque......
• (n.) A naming, or inviting; a reading over or reciting in order, or a call of names with a view to obtaining an answer, as in legislative bodies. • (n.) The persons, collectively, engaged in any particular professions or employment. • (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Call • (n.) A summoning or convocation, as of Parliament. • (n.) Ti...
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/calling/
(from the article `hunting`) Sitting up, usually in blinds, is the most popular method of hunting waterfowl, with or without calling. It is called flighting in Great Britain. ...
Found on http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/c/9
[Mormonism] Description: Self Portrait Source: Self Made Date: Created 1996 Artist: Self Permission: GFDL Other Versions: Available on Request ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calling_(Mormonism)
Call'ing noun 1. The act of one who calls; a crying aloud, esp. in order to summon, or to attact the attention of, some one. 2. A summoning or convocation, as of Parliament. « The frequent calling and meeting of Parlaiment. Macaulay. » 3. A divine ...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/C/10
a sequence of operations for establishing a connection between data stations
Found on http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=721-19-03
Batsman's method of indicating to his partner whether or not he intends to run. One of the few truly simple things in cricket - if the ball goes in front of the wicket, the striker calls; square or behind the wicket, the non-striker does. Better still, there are only three calls: 'Yes' and 'No' are self-explanatory; 'Wait' acts as an amber light, f...
Found on http://www.wandererscricket.com/glossary.html
Imitating the sound of an injured animal in distress to lure predators to a certain location.
Found on http://www.sheepusa.org/
The God-appointed vocation of a Christian.
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Christianity
Vocalisation by female cat in heat.
Found on http://www.cat-world.com.au/glossary
No exact match found