[surname] 126.96.36.199 14:22, 17 January 2007 (UTC) Monroe attorney Fred Amman will be a candidate in the March election for Monroe City Judge, Division B. Fred was appointed Monroe City Court Judge Pro Tempore from March 3, 2000 to December 31, 2000. When he ran for district judge 10 year...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toft_(surname)
A plot of land on which once stood a building which attracted common rights.
Found op http://www.mdlp.co.uk/genweb/glossary.htm
Toft noun [ Middle English toft a knoll; akin to LG. toft a field hedged in, not far from a house, Icelandic topt a green knoll, grassy place, place marked out for a house, Danish toft .] 1. A knoll or hill. [ Obsolet...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/T/65
1. A knoll or hill. 'A tower on a toft.' ... 2. A grove of trees; also, a plain. ... 3. A place where a messuage has once stood; the site of a burnt or decayed house. ... Origin: OE. Toft a knoll; akin to LG. Toft a field hedged in, not far from a house, Icel. Topt a green knoll, grassy place, place...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?toft
• (n.) A grove of trees; also, a plain. • (n.) A place where a messuage has once stood; the site of a burnt or decayed house. • (n.) A knoll or hill.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/toft/
Toft is a English boy name. The meaning of the name is `from the small farm` The name Toft doesn`t appear In the US top 1000 most common names over de last 128 years. The name Toft seems to be unique!
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?boys/Toft
1) English boy name
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/toft/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Dexter School (2)
• Jean Pierre Blanchard (1)
• Pain Medication (1)
• Carmen (25)
• Transmission Solenoid (2)
• Eugenio Co (1)
• Aiken Drum (1)
• carpotter (1)
• Pes excavatus (1)
• Tsewang Paljor (1)
• Thomas van der Noot (2)
• Shequ (1)
• Trab (1)
• Steane code (1)
• Vasa Loch (1)
• Initial Appearance (1)
• Patrick Duff (1)
• Scribonius Largus (1)
• Appraising(a) (2)
• Acathexis (5)
• Félix Benítez (1)
• Ti plasmid (4)
• Thomas Henry Macpherso (1)
• Patio Maravillas (1)