[n] - a person who holds no title
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=commoner
Com'mon·er noun 1. One of the common people; one having no rank of nobility. « All below them [ the peers] even their children, were commoners , and in the eye of the law equal to each other. Hallam. » 2. A ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/C/118
common man noun a person who holds no title
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=commoner
• (n.) One of the common people; one having no rank of nobility. • (n.) One sharing with another in anything. • (n.) One who has a joint right in common ground. • (n.) A student in the university of Oxford, Eng., who is not dependent on any foundation for support, but pays all un...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/commoner/
- a person who holds no title
- belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole; public
- being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- of or associated with the great masses of people
- of low or inferior quality or value
- lacking refinement or cultivation o...
A non-noble. Those subjects of the English nation who are not noblemen. They are represented in parliament in the house of commons.
Found op http://www.lectlaw.com/def/c073.htm
Commoner is a term applied in Britain to all citizens except the hereditary nobility.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/CXCA.HTM
The terms common people, the masses, or commoners denote a broad social division referring to regular people who are members of neither the nobility or the priesthood. Following the rise of the middle class in the 19th century, this division is now of mainly historical interest. Since the 20th cent...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commoner
1) A person who holds no title 2) Common man 3) Common person 4) Human 5) Individual 6) Mortal 7) Person 8) Somebody 9) Someone 10) Soul
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/commoner/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• b et (17)
• Fo Tan (10)
• koenoekoe (1)
• Jackson Barracks (1)
• WLFV (1)
• Fuligoptera (1)
• Bufa (23)
• Virement (2)
• Goodson, Mark (1)
• Have Gun Will Travel (3)
• Yahwe (2)
• Nihal (1)
• Reneye (3)
• hypertrophia (3)
• child bearing (7)
• water jacket (5)
• Stopwords (1)
• Fenwood (2)
• Arigato Gozaimasu (2)
• Stentorious (3)
• fox hunting (10)
• AANZP (2)
• endometriosis (24)
• Dubstyle (1)