HMS Utmost was a British U Class submarine of 540 tons displacement launched and sunk during the Second World War. HMS Utmost was powered by two Davey Paxman diesel engines providing a top speed of 11 knots surfaced and two electric motors providing a top speed of 9 knots submerged. She carried a co...
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/RU.HTM
[n] - the greatest possible degree
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=utmost
1. Situated at the farthest point or extremity; farthest out; most distant; extreme; as, the utmost limits of the land; the utmost extent of human knowledge. 'We coasted within two leagues of Antibes, which is the utmost town in France.' (Evelyn) 'Betwixt two thieves I spend my utmost breath.' (Herb...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?utmost
uttermost noun the greatest possible degree; `he tried his utmost`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=utmost
• (a.) Situated at the farthest point or extremity; farthest out; most distant; extreme; as, the utmost limits of the land; the utmost extent of human knowledge. • (a.) Being in the greatest or highest degree, quantity, number, or the like; greatest; as, the utmost assiduity; the utmost ha...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/utmost/
1) Best 2) Extreme 3) Farthest limit 4) Greatest 5) Greatest amount 6) Greatest possible 7) Highest 8) Intense 9) Level best 10) Maximal 11) Maximum 12) Maximum effort 13) Maximum extent 14) Most 15)...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/utmost/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Ab al Jaysh Isq (1)
• Chehel Sotoun (1)
• Biotroph (5)
• County Hospital, Durha (1)
• Portogram (3)
• Dobet Gnahoré (1)
• Ab al Hudhayl al `Allf (1)
• stellify (3)
• Fudge, Kentucky (1)
• Cystangium (1)
• Felix Hamrin (1)
• partial hallucination (1)
• Spleenwort (9)
• Ronnie Lott (1)
• Northumbrian (3)
• Histonectomy (3)
• Jessica Prentice (1)
• Homoeosoma straminella (1)
• Hungry Track (2)
• Cona (7)
• Scoriaceous (2)
• André de Gouveia (1)
• cylindrical reflector (1)
• Intestinal epilepsy (1)