[film] Transparent is a 2005 documentary film about the experiences of 19 female-to-male transgender parents as they are coming to terms with gender transitioning. The title, "Transparent", is a play on the words "trans" and "parent", while suggesting the invisibility of transgender parentin...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparent_(film)
said of substances that are clear to the point that things can be seen through them.
Found op http://www.cst.cmich.edu/users/dietr1rv/gemrxAppB.htm
[adj] - easily understood or seen through (because of a lack of subtlety)
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=transparent
A pressure sensitive label whose face material, adhesive and protective coatings transmit light so that objects can be seen through it
Found op http://www.thebarcodewarehouse.co.uk/help/glossary.xhtml
adjective easily understood or seen through (because of a lack of subtlety); `a transparent explanation`; `a transparent lie`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=transparent
(trans-par´әnt) permitting the passage of rays of light so that objects may be seen through the substance.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (a.) Having the property of transmitting rays of light, so that bodies can be distinctly seen through; pervious to light; diaphanous; pellucid; as, transparent glass; a transparent diamond; -- opposed to opaque. • (a.) Admitting the passage of light; open; porous; as, a transparent veil....
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/transparent/
1. (jargon) Not visible, hidden; said of a system which functions in a manner not evident to the user. For example, the Domain Name System transparently resolves a fully qualified domain name into an IP address without the user being aware of it. Compare this to what Donald Norman (http://atg.apple...
Found op http://foldoc.org/transparent
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Willis Wharf, Virginia (1)
• Pay Me My Money Down (1)
• underflow (2)
• Henry Wuorila Stenberg (1)
• Coaly (2)
• Skujene parish (1)
• Hooliganism (4)
• Clyde Hefer (1)
• Lane Fabian Jones (1)
• Oculopathy (4)
• Solariella anarensis (1)
• No prayer for the dyin (2)
• Songjeong dong (1)
• Francesco Stocco (1)
• Cunda (2)
• Collective Redundancy (1)
• Crataegus holmesiana (1)
• Stone (25)
• Operation Crimp (1)
• Moultrie, Fort (1)
• Collared Crescent ches (1)
• nucleicacids (1)
• Gy??r (15)
• Mayilattam (1)