[Ancient Greece] Fair use claim for use in Kiss EP because: Wickethewok 12:57, 29 August 2007 (UTC) ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_(Ancient_Greece)
[ancient Greece] Same (Σάμη) is an Ancient Greek name of a Homeric island in the Ionian Sea, near Ithaca and Cephalonia. In Homer`s Iliad, book II, in the Catalogue of Ships, Same is described as part of Odysseus`s kingdom. In Homer`s Odyssey, there is an interesting Geographical descrip...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_(ancient_Greece)
[adj] - same in identity 2. [adj] - closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree 3. [adv] - in the same manner
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=same
Same adjective [ Anglo-Saxon same , adverb ; akin to Old Saxon sama , samo , adverb , Old High German sam , adjective , sama , adverb , Icelandic samr , adjective , Swedish samme , samma , Danis...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/S/11
1. Not different or other; not another or others; identical; unchanged. 'Thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.' (Ps. Cii. 27) ... 2. Of like kind, species, sort, dimensions, or the like; not differing in character or in the quality or qualities compared; corresponding; not discordant; ...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?same
adjective closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree; `curtains the same color as the walls`; `two girls of the same age`; `mother and son have the same blue eyes`; `animals of the s...
Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=same
• (v. i.) Just mentioned, or just about to be mentioned. • (v. i.) Of like kind, species, sort, dimensions, or the like; not differing in character or in the quality or qualities compared; corresponding; not discordant; similar; like. • (v. i.) Not different or other; not another or o...
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/same/
[East Timor] Same is a city and subdistrict in the interior of East Timor, 81 km south of Dili, the national capital. Same has a population of 25,000 and is the capital of the district of Manufahi, which was known as the district of Same in Portuguese Timor. ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_(East_Timor)
Same and similar can mean: In places: In other uses: == See also == ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same
[Società Accomandita Motori Endotermici] ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAME_(Società_Accomandita_Motori_Endotermici)
Samé or Samé Diomgoma is a village and commune in the Cercle of Kayes in the Kayes Region of south-western Mali. The commune includes 18 villages and lies to the south of the Senegal River. The Dakar-Niger Railway passes through Samé. In 2009 the commune had a population of 12,820. ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samé
[alerting] = June 28 = == Eulsa Treaty == Hello! Can anybody translate the table "조약 전문" on ? Yes, I know, it is a lot of stuff, but I need the translation for recherches on Eulsa Treaty. And is anything about signing or sealing of the treaty stated in the discussion on this site? Th...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAME_(alerting)
[polis] Same (Σάμα) was an ancient Greek city in Acarnania. ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_(polis)
1) ... here 2) ... time next year 3) ..sighted sub sank ... 4) '... here' 5) '... here' ('ditto') 6) '... to you, buddy!' 7) '... to you!' 8) 'ditto!' 9) 'ditto' 10) 'it's all the ... to me' 11) 'likewise' 12) 'me, t...
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/same/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Darby And Joan (6)
• Michael Ibru (1)
• erus (4)
• Mark Benton (1)
• One with the Underdogs (1)
• Disfavorable (2)
• Mayo Lewis equation (1)
• David Lloyd (18)
• Udela (2)
• Killjoy (5)
• Constant (25)
• Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya (1)
• Macclesfield Road (1)
• ophiolite sequence (1)
• painless jaundice (2)
• chondroid syringoma (2)
• waldo (9)
• Deity (8)
• vein (25)
• Polemonium (9)
• Minto Airport (1)
• Asif bin Barkhiya (1)
• Banza Bakwai (1)
• Airline teletype syste (1)