disown refuse to accept or payÂ
Found op http://www.graduateshotline.com/list.html
[v] - refuse to recognize or pay 2. [v] - reject as untrue. unfounded, or unjust 3. [v] - refuse to acknowledge, ratify, or recognize as valid
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=repudiate
Re·pu'di·ate transitive verb [ imperfect & past participle Repudiated (-?`t?d); present participle & verbal noun Repudiating .] [ Latin repudiatus , past participle of repudiar...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/R/57
1. To cast off; to disavow; to have nothing to do with; to renounce; to reject. 'Servitude is to be repudiated with greater care.' (Prynne) ... 2. To divorce, put away, or discard, as a wife, or a woman one has promised to marry. 'His separation from Terentis, whom he repudiated not long afterward.'...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?repudiate
• (v. t.) To cast off; to disavow; to have nothing to do with; to renounce; to reject. • (v. t.) To divorce, put away, or discard, as a wife, or a woman one has promised to marry. • (v. t.) To refuse to acknowledge or to pay; to disclaim; as, the State has repudiated its debts.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/repudiate/
repudiate 1. To disapprove of something formally and strongly and renounce any connection with it. 2. To state that something is untrue or to reject something that is offered. 3. To divorce or to separate formally from (a woman). 4. To refuse to have anything to do with; to disown. 5. To refuse ...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/1789/2
1) Disavow 2) Disown 3) Disown refuse to accept or pay
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/repudiate/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Jam (25)
• Chirurgic (2)
• PSEF (2)
• Caprimulgus parvulus (1)
• Ohio State Limited (1)
• Fudoki (3)
• veinticuatro (1)
• Non terrestrial TV (1)
• St. Joseph Communicati (1)
• tachygenesis (1)
• Verdiso (2)
• Mitochondrial (3)
• supra articular (1)
• lade (8)
• aerotherapy (2)
• belgard (2)
• Sub roof (2)
• Vesle (1)
• Obsequience (2)
• kohn (2)
• Chlorodyne (4)
• Trisomy 18 (2)
• Christian Oyer Jr. Hou (1)
• doctrine and dogma (1)