adjective characterized by speed; moving with or capable of moving with high speed; `a rapid movement`; `a speedy car`; `a speedy errand boy`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=rapid
• (a.) Quick in execution; as, a rapid penman. • (a.) Very swift or quick; moving with celerity; fast; as, a rapid stream; a rapid flight; a rapid motion. • (a.) The part of a river where the current moves with great swiftness, but without actual waterfall or cascade; -- usually in th...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/rapid/
rapid 1. Acting, moving, or happening very quickly. 2. Occurring within a short time; happening speedily: 'rapid growth'. 3. Moving or acting with great speed; swift: 'a rapid worker'. 4. Characterized by speed: 'rapid motion'. 5. Etymologically, rapid is traced back to 1634, from Latin rapidus, '...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/1830/
Rapid is a cultivated variety of potato.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/QR.HTM
A rapid is a section of a river where the river bed has a relatively steep gradient causing an increase in water velocity and turbulence. A rapid is a hydrological feature between a run (a smoothly flowing part of a stream) and a cascade. A rapid is characterised by the river becoming shallower and...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid
RAPID is a high-level programming language used to control ABB industrial robots. RAPID was introduced along with S4 Control System in 1994 by ABB, superceeding the ARLA programming language. Features in the language include: ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAPID
1) Breakneck 2) Brisk 3) Celeritous 4) Fast 5) Feller called ... robert 6) Fleet 7) Galloping 8) Hasty 9) Like some heartbeats 10) Like some transit 11) Nippy 12) Portage place 13) Quick 14) Rem opener ...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/rapid/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Small letter (2)
• Nominjin (1)
• DT388IL3 fusion protei (1)
• Istaroxime (1)
• build up (15)
• victor horta (2)
• Johny Lahure (1)
• Gilman Garrison House (1)
• Luigi Snozzi (1)
• Hennebert sign (3)
• Neil Aggett (1)
• Mucosal lentigines (1)
• Levothyroxine (4)
• Ego centric (8)
• Newburgh Mall (1)
• David Hubert (1)
• Poisson Equation (3)
• Bluefield State Colleg (1)
• Matthew Le Geyt (1)
• IP spoofing (5)
• meningitic streak (2)
• Samuel Morley (4)
• Friedrich Max Kircheis (1)
• Butoaia River (1)