A group of R & D projects which are related either by a common technology, a common sponsorship organisation or a common executing unit of a research organisation.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/visitor-contributions.php
Pro'gramme noun [ Latin programma a public proclamation, manifesto, Greek ..., from ... to write before or in public; ... before, forth + ... to write; confer French programme . See Graphic .] That which is written or printed as a pub...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/170
computer programme noun (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute; `the program required several hundred lines of code`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=programme
• (n.) That which is written or printed as a public notice or advertisement; a scheme; a prospectus; especially, a brief outline or explanation of the order to be pursued, or the subjects embraced, in any public exercise, performance, or entertainment; a preliminary sketch.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/programme/
sound or visual sequences specially designed and prepared for broadcasting NOTE - ?? common usage, programmes may be classified: - by type: sound programmes, television programmes, music programmes, talks, etc. - by purpose: news programmes, educational programmes, entertainment programmes, etc. - b...
Found op http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=723-01-02
1) Announcement 2) List of items 3) Memo 4) Outline 5) Plan 6) Program 7) Promulgation 8) Schedule 9) Schedule of events 10) Schema
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/programme/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Mary Calvi (1)
• Caspian Anadromous Sha (1)
• Sankoty Aquifer (1)
• Miller Fisher syndrome (3)
• Electro Myogram (12)
• Vysotsk, Rivne Raion (1)
• Per inquiry advertisin (1)
• Ferraz de Vasconcelos (1)
• Nancy A. Collins (1)
• Subhajit Saha (1)
• Encastre (2)
• Switzerdeutsch (1)
• hypocitraturia (3)
• Aurate (4)
• pathoclisis (4)
• Grief Bringers (1)
• Leetile Disang Raditla (1)
• Mary Carillo (1)
• seborrhea sicca (2)
• Helsreach (1)
• Bradley Shaw (1)
• parotid papilla (2)
• Musa (22)
• Hieronim Chodkiewicz (1)