[n] - muscular strength
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=brawn
Brawn noun [ Old French braon fleshy part, muscle, from HG. br...to flesh, German braten roast meat; akin to Icelandic br...... flesh, food of beasts, Anglo-Saxon br ...de roast meat, br...dan to roast, German ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/B/93
1. A muscle; flesh. 'Formed well of brawns and of bones.' (Chaucer) ... 2. Full, strong muscles, especially. Of the arm or leg, muscular strength; a protuberant muscular part of the body; sometimes, the arm. 'Brawn without brains is thine.' (Dryden) 'It was ordained that murderers should be brent on...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?brawn
brawniness noun possessing muscular strength
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=brawn
• (n.) The flesh of a boar; also, the salted and prepared flesh of a boar. • (n.) A muscle; flesh. • (n.) A boar. • (n.) Full, strong muscles, esp. of the arm or leg, muscular strength; a protuberant muscular part of the body; sometimes, the arm.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/brawn/
[Transformers] Brawn is the name of several fictional characters from the various Transformers universes. All are tough Autobots who turn into offroad vehicles. Brawn is not to be confused with X-Brawn, a very similar character from Transformers: Robots in Disguise.`` ==Transformers: Generat...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brawn_(Transformers)
Brawn is a food preparation produced from pig flesh freed from all bones, formed into a roll, boiled and pressed.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/QB.HTM
[disambiguation] Brawn is a meat dish. Brawn may also refer to: ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brawn_(disambiguation)
[surname] Brawn is a surname. ==Persons== ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brawn_(surname)
1) Brain's counterpart 2) Brute strength 3) Muscle 4) Muscle might 5) Muscle power 6) Muscleman's quality 7) Muscles 8) Muscular strength 9) Muscularity 10) Physical strength 11) Sinew 12) Strength 13) Well-de...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/brawn/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• isallobar (4)
• Terrene (8)
• acquire (12)
• asiatic (3)
• Charles Berrenger (1)
• Latreutical (2)
• Latin cross Plan (1)
• Latro (6)
• acorn (25)
• Hassan Adams (1)
• Eco Freak (6)
• Primrose Cottage (1)
• mistide (2)
• Latin Settlement (1)
• Hymenectomy (5)
• Latigo Leather (1)
• Ysleta (1)
• Wuxi County (4)
• Testosterone (25)
• acolyte (12)
• Simeon ben Zemah Duran (1)
• Tipula hortorum (1)
• Josésito López (1)
• submaximal exercise te (2)