[n] - wave-like motion
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=undulation
1. The act of undulating; a waving motion or vibration; as, the undulations of a fluid, of water, or of air; the undulations of sound. ... 2. A wavy appearance or outline; waviness. ... 3. The tremulous tone produced by a peculiar pressure of the finger on a string, as of a violin. The pulsation cau...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?undulation
(un´jә-) (un″dyә-la´shәn) a wavelike motion in any medium; a vibration.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (n.) The pulsation caused by the vibrating together of two tones not quite in unison; -- called also beat. • (n.) A motion to and fro, up and down, or from side to side, in any fluid or elastic medium, propagated continuously among its particles, but with no translation of the particles ...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/undulation/
In music, the term undulation describes the tremulous tone produced by a peculiar pressure of the finger on a string, as of a violin. The term is also used to describe the pulsation caused by the vibrating together of two tones not quite in unison.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/VU.HTM
The ups and downs and uneven contour in the ground, mainly with regards to putting green and fairways is called undulation.
Found op http://www.buzzle.com/articles/golf-terminology-glossary-of-golf-terms.html
1) Curve 2) Curved shape 3) Wave 4) Wave-like motion
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/undulation/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Heledd (1)
• Neighborhoods (2)
• Wall.fm (1)
• basepair (1)
• Plug Plug And Abandon (1)
• Platform specific mode (1)
• Daraganj (1)
• Oblivion Beckons (1)
• Plummer, Christopher (1)
• Rawalakot (1)
• rice (25)
• psammoma body (3)
• Bistro Framework (1)
• Thomas Denman (1)
• Alexander Mordukhovich (1)
• INRI studio (1)
• Walkley Awards (1)
• Pida postalba (1)
• Kanne (3)
• Mulled wine (6)
• Little Requin River (1)
• Swinging the compass (2)
• hydrogen iodide (5)
• Thomas Donnelly (4)