1. Cut off; cut short; maimed. ... 2. <chemical> Replaced, or cut off, by a plane, especially when equally inclined to the adjoining faces; as, a truncated edge. ... 3. <zoology> Lacking the apex; said of certain spiral shells in which the apex naturally drops off. ... <geometry> T...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?truncated
adjective terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off; `a truncate leaf`; `truncated volcanic mountains`; `a truncated pyramid`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=truncated
• (a.) Cut off; cut short; maimed. • (imp. & p. p.) of Truncate • (a.) Lacking the apex; -- said of certain spiral shells in which the apex naturally drops off. • (a.) Replaced, or cut off, by a plane, especially when equally inclined to the adjoining faces; as, a truncated edge....
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/truncated/
truncate, truncating, truncated 1. To shorten something by cutting off or removing a part; to cut short. 2. To make something shorter or briefer, especially by removing the end of it: 'Television coverage of the soccer match was truncated by a technical fault.' 3. Not pointed; a description of a l...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/3589/
Found op http://www.apluspetgoods.com/petsupplies/dog-glossary.php
1) Abbreviated 2) Cut short 3) Short 4) Shortened
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/truncated/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• NWA Xtreme roster (1)
• SG Wannabe discography (1)
• somatic agglutinin (2)
• Geniostoma uninervium (1)
• Remaugies (1)
• Protomachus (2)
• Yersin (2)
• Nitta Oyako (1)
• exencephaly (3)
• Ivanov, Lev (2)
• Maorichiton caelatus (1)
• CPJ, RPC (1)
• Cacula (3)
• Qaruh Island (1)
• Spanish heath (2)
• Santiago del Río (1)
• Ninhydrin test (1)
• epidote (7)
• Josefsberg Pass (1)
• WBZA (1)
• LYMPH NODE ASPIRATE (1)
• wabi cha (2)
• soul pain (1)
• Digital Assembly (1)