[adj] - of or relating to a spectrum
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=spectral
Spec'tral adjective 1. Of or pertaining to a specter; ghosty. « He that feels timid at the spectral form of evil is not the man to spread light.» F. W. Robertson. 2. (Opt.) Of or pertaining to the spec...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/S/158
1. Of or pertaining to a specter; ghosty. 'He that feels timid at the spectral form of evil is not the man to spread light.' (F. W. Robertson) ... 2. <optics> Of or pertaining to the spectrum; made by the spectrum; as, spectral colours; spectral analysis. Spectral lemur. ... <zoology> Se...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?spectral
adjective of or relating to a spectrum; `spectral colors`; `spectral analysis`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=spectral
• (a.) Of or pertaining to the spectrum; made by the spectrum; as, spectral colors; spectral analysis. • (a.) Of or pertaining to a specter; ghosty.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/spectral/
[album] Spectral is the third full-length studio album by the Swedish melodic death metal band Skyfire. It was released on May 10, 2004 through Arise Records. The lyrical themes include armageddon, loneliness, delusion, despair and mysticism. The Korean release of the album features three bo...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_(album)
an adjective that, when applied to a quantity X pertaining to electromagnetic radiation, indicates : — either that X is a function of the wavelength ?, symbol : X (?), — or that the quantity referred to is the spectral concentration of X, symbol : in the latter case, in French, 'spectrique' is p...
Found op http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=845-01-16
Type: Term Pronunciation: spek′trăl Definitions: 1. Relating to a spectrum.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=83342
1) Array 2) Eerie 3) Ghostly 4) Like the colors of the rainbow 5) Of or relating to a spectrum 6) Suggesting a rainbow
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/spectral/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• chloride (14)
• Shovelware (4)
• Parivra (1)
• Tiaro, Queensland (1)
• Pancerovka (1)
• ROC (19)
• space management (1)
• Gyro Gearloose (1)
• traumatophobia (6)
• Barkhausen–Kurz tube (1)
• Dream Hunter Rem (1)
• Guala (2)
• Wat Phra Sing, Chiang (1)
• Csataszög (1)
• Piresiella (1)
• Aïcirits Camou Suhast (1)
• fascia extraperitoneal (1)
• UCl5 (1)
• keratinophilic (3)
• laparectomy (2)
• contracting out (10)
• rabbi (17)
• Yasumasa Nishino (1)
• European Wheel (1)