Scott is a Scottish boy name. The meaning of the name is `wanderer` Where is it used? The name Scott is mainly used In English and In Scottish.How do they say it elsewhere? Scot ( In English and In Scottish) See also In English and In Scottish: Scotty (M) In English and In Scottish: Scottie (M...
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?boys/Scott
[crater] Scott is a lunar impact crater near the south pole of the Moon. Its location close to the lunar limb hinders observation, both from the foreshortening of the crater as seen from Earth and from the limited sunlight that enters the basin. In fact the northern end of this crater is in ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_(crater)
HMS Scott was a British unarmed surveying warship of 830 tons displacement launched in 1938. HMS Scott was powered by two Admiralty 3-drum type boilers providing a top speed of 17 knots and carried a complement of 80.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/RS.HTM
- award-winning United States film actor (1928-1999)
- English explorer who reached the South Pole just a month after Amundsen; he and his party died on the return journey (1868-1912)
- United States general who was a hero of the War of 1812 and who defeated Santa Anna in the Mexican War (17...
Type: Term Pronunciation: skot Definitions: 1. Charles I., Jr., 20th-century U.S. pediatrician. See: Aarskog-Scott syndrome
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=80380
Type: Term Pronunciation: skot Definitions: 1. Henry William Jr., 20th-century U.S. surgeon. See: Scott operation
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=80381
[baseball] Scott was a Major League Baseball player who played in one game for the Baltimore Monumentals on July 16, 1884. Scott, whose first name is unknown, played in 13 games for Baltimore as a right fielder. ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_(baseball)
1) 'dilbert' drawer adams 2) 'gladiator' director 3) 'ivanhoe' author 4) 'ivanhoe' novelist 5) 'ivanhoe' writer 6) 'kenilworth' author 7) 'rob roy' author 8) 'rob roy' writer 9) 'the bride of lammermoor' author 10) 1997 rookie of ...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/scott/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Atlo occipital (2)
• Menagogue (4)
• BACHO record format (1)
• Linquan Gaozhi (1)
• presidential staff (1)
• Buttonweed (3)
• Bowellism (1)
• Cough And Choke (2)
• Emancipation Oak (1)
• Domine Non Es Dignus (1)
• Vecuronium (2)
• Atractophora hypnoides (1)
• PDES (2)
• Counter Courant (3)
• Dazhan, Yingde (1)
• Roxane (3)
• Cuterebrinae (1)
• DWNB TV (1)
• De vita Julii Agricola (1)
• Rdh Somi Satsag (1)
• Acacia ferruginea (1)
• Poa chaixii (1)
• Birthday bound (1)
• Bukit Kepong Incident (1)