Pathologic (known in Russian as Мор. Утопия) is an award winning 2005 action/adventure video game developed by the Russian studio Ice-Pick Lodge. It was published in Russia and other CIS-countries by Buka Entertainment. The game was published in the UK on 18 August 2006 by G2 Games. ==Syno...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathologic
Pathologic: 1. Indicative of or caused by disease, as in a pathologic fracture, pathologic tissue, or pathologic process. 2. Pertaining to pathology, the branch of medicine that studies disease and especially the essential nature of disease.
Found op http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.html?articlekey=25870
1. Indicative of or caused by a morbid condition. ... 2. Pertaining to pathology (branch of medicine that treats the essential nature of the disease, especially the structural and functional changes in tissues and organs of the body caused by the disease). ... (18 Nov 1997) ...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?pathologic
• (a.) Alt. of Pathological • (a.) Alt. of Pathological
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/pathologic/
1. indicative of or caused by a morbid condition. 2. pertaining to pathology (= branch of medicine that treats the essential nature of the disease, especially the structural and functional changes in tissues and organs of the body caused by the disease).
Found op http://users.ugent.be/~rvdstich/eugloss/DIC/dictio65.html
pathology, pathologic, pathological 1. The study of the nature of diseases with regard to structural and functional changes. 2. The branch of medical science that studies the origin, nature, and course of diseases. 3. Pathology was originally the study of “suffering”.
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/2729/14
Type: Term Pronunciation: path′ō-loj′ik, -i-kăl Definitions: 1. Pertaining to pathology. 2. Morbid or diseased; resulting from disease.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=66207
1) Diseased 2) Morbid 3) Pathological 4) Unhealthy
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/pathologic/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Nicholas Abram (1)
• Libken (4)
• Dave Treen (1)
• withhold (7)
• rave review (1)
• Marlies Rostock (1)
• Warrie (2)
• Benedetto Luti (1)
• cholecystocolostomy (2)
• Prince Eugen Medal (1)
• Preaccusation (2)
• cycle drought (1)
• enwallow (3)
• Al Ta`ee (1)
• Mgmcet (1)
• rhombic lip (2)
• Vyznanie (2)
• San Miguel, Gulf of (1)
• perisperm (7)
• David Hardy (2)
• Charles Tobias (1)
• Ian Begg (1)
• Yelena Zhupiyeva Vyazo (1)
• Echinacea sanguinea (1)