[artist] Matt Quinn, better known as Optical, is a drum and bass producer and DJ from England. He is best known for his work with Ed Rush, fellow head of the Virus Recordings label, and as a pioneer of the techstep and neurofunk sound. His first single for Metalheadz, `To Shape the Future`/`...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_(artist)
That part of the electromagnetic spectrum covering the spectral range from the far-infrared to the ultra-violet. It is a superset of the visible and infrared spectral regimes.
Found op http://www.coseti.org/glossary.htm
[adj] - of or relating to or involving light or optics
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=optical
an effect that used to be carried out in-camera: fade in, fade out, dissolve (aka mix)
Found op http://www.animationpost.co.uk/doping/glossary.htm
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20581
1. Of or pertaining to vision or sight. 'The moon, whose orb Through optic glass the Tuscan artist views.' (Milton) ... 2. Of or pertaining to the eye; ocular; as, the optic nerves (the first pair of cranial nerves) which are distributed to the retina. ... 3. Relating to the science of optics; as, o...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?optical
(op´tĭ-kәl) visual; see vision.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
Is a popular type of connector for interfacing audio equipment such as DVD players and Dolby Digital decoders. Electrical signals are converted by an LED at the 'transmitter' end, and passed via an intermediate fiber optic light guide, to a phototransistor built into the 'receiver'. The latter devic...
Found op http://www.glossarycentral.com/plasma/optical.html
• (a.) Of or pertaining to vision or sight. • (a.) Of or pertaining to the eye; ocular; as, the optic nerves (the first pair of cranial nerves) which are distributed to the retina. See Illust. of Brain, and Eye. • (a.) Relating to the science of optics; as, optical works.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/optical/
1) Exteroception 2) Kind of glass 3) Kind of illusion 4) Kind of mouse 5) Kind of scanner 6) Like cd storage 7) Modality 8) Ocular 9) Optic 10) Re sight 11) Relating to the eye 12) Sense modality 13) Sensory s...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/optical/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Megawatt hour, MWhr (1)
• Deccan (4)
• oriolidae (3)
• Malong (2)
• mammoplasia (2)
• Aedes canadensis (1)
• Intermutual (2)
• EsBr2 (1)
• Intractable Pain (3)
• Ethnoarchaeology (3)
• MNP (7)
• Glowingly (5)
• Do A Train (2)
• ungenerous (4)
• kubi (4)
• Urengoy (2)
• Hippopotamus melitensi (1)
• Doherty, Peter C. (1)
• Marcus Diniz (1)
• normoglycemic glycosur (1)
• heart tones (3)
• Tzippa (2)
• fault tolerant (2)
• James Clancy (3)