[n] - an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=mustache
Mus·tache' (mŭs*tȧsh'; 277) noun ; plural Mustaches [ Written also moustache .] [ French moustache , Italian mostaccio visage, mostacchio mustache, from Greek my`stax upper lip and th...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/120
1. That part of the beard which grows on the upper lip; hair left growing above the mouth. ... 2. <zoology> A West African monkey (Cercopithecus cephus). It has yellow whiskers, and a triangular blue mark on the nose. ... 3. <zoology> Any conspicuous stripe of colour on the side of the h...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?mustache
moustache noun an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip; `he looked younger after he shaved off his mustache`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=mustache
• (n.) Any conspicuous stripe of color on the side of the head, beneath the eye of a bird. • (n.) A West African monkey (Cercopithecus cephus). It has yellow whiskers, and a triangular blue mark on the nose. • (n.) That part of the beard which grows on the upper lip; hair left growing...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/mustache/
hair grown on the upper lip by men. The wearing of mustaches, like beards, has been since antiquity a reflection of such factors as climate (local or ...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/m/144
1) A milk drinker may have one 2) An unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip 3) Fu manchu, e.g. 4) Hair 5) Handlebar for one 6) Handlebar, for one 7) Milk mark? 8) Moustache 9) Soup-strainer
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/mustache/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• pathoplastic (1)
• trimmer (21)
• Kevin Nalty (1)
• Van Bod (1)
• Janek Tombak (1)
• Zhanggongshan Subdistr (1)
• Mutableness (3)
• splenium corporis call (2)
• Liferent (1)
• Artificial Spermatocoe (1)
• Small Favor (2)
• Emi Tawata (1)
• Prama (4)
• Treasury security (4)
• Urvashi (2)
• greater adelantado (1)
• José Maria David (1)
• Jose De Ribas (2)
• Tuta (2)
• bradenhead squeeze (1)
• Joseph Élie Cholette (1)
• Jas Imam Pesna (1)
• Injoin (2)
• scuttle (19)