An intermediary in the purchase and/or flow of products from producers to customers.
Found op http://www.fmi.org/facts_figs/glossary_search.cfm
Mid'dle·man noun ; plural Middlemen 1. An agent between two parties; a broker; a go-between; any dealer between the producer and the consumer; in Ireland, one who takes land of the proprietors in large tracts, and then rents it ou...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/63
• (n.) An agent between two parties; a broker; a go-between; any dealer between the producer and the consumer; in Ireland, one who takes land of the proprietors in large tracts, and then rents it out in small portions to the peasantry. • (n.) The man who occupies a central position in a fi...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/middleman/
A person who is employed both by the seller and purchaser of goods, or by the purcbaser alone, to receive them into his possession, for the purpose of doing something in or about them; as, if goods be delivered from a ship by the seller, to a wharfinger, to be by him forwarded to the purchaser, who ...
Found op http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m109.htm
[band] Middleman are a 4-piece alternative rap rock band based in Leeds in West Yorkshire, England. They formed in 2006. They released singles Blah Blah Blah and Good To Be Back on Bad Sneekers records in 2007, and It’s not Over Yet on Blip Records on 5 September 2010. Their next single Ch...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middleman_(band)
1) Broker 2) Distributer 3) Distributor 4) Go-between 5) Intermediary 6) Jobber 7) Wholesaler
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/middleman/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Social gerontology (1)
• Pia Nilsson (2)
• dinner (9)
• Malkat Ed Dar Mohamed (1)
• The Battleship Potemki (1)
• inducer (12)
• Severalize (4)
• Benat (3)
• metegol (1)
• Free right of exchange (1)
• Hour Glass (23)
• Leonard Sainer (1)
• Skapti Þóroddsson (1)
• TGI (3)
• undifferentiated (10)
• Penible (2)
• Spearfish, South Dakot (1)
• Knowle, Bristol (1)
• Suarezia (2)
• phorometry (1)
• Sudan function (1)
• Sokubaku (1)
• John PiRoman (1)
• Becontree (2)