verb engage in the trade of; `he is merchandising telephone sets`
Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=merchandise
All movable goods such as cars, textiles, appliances, etc. and `f.o.b.` means free on board.
Found on http://www.duke.edu/~charvey/Classes/wpg/bfglosm.htm
• (n.) The objects of commerce; whatever is usually bought or sold in trade, or market, or by merchants; wares; goods; commodities. • (n.) The act or business of trading; trade; traffic. • (v. t.) To make merchandise of; to buy and sell. • (v. i.) To trade; to carry on commerce.
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/merchandise/
Goods available or purchase. Discover What It`s Like to Live Easy With EquiTrend
Found on http://www.equitrend.com/glossary2380.xhtml
By this term is understood all those things which merchants sell either wholesale or retail, as dry goods, hardware, groceries, drugs, etc. It is usually applied to personal chattels only, and to those which are not required for food or immediate support, but such as remain after having been used or...
Found on http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m103.htm
1) Article 2) Cargo 3) Commodities 4) Commodity 5) Effects 6) Freight 7) Goods 8) Possessions 9) Produce 10) Product 11) Property 12) Staple commodity 13) Stock 14) Stock in trade 15) Supplies
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/merchandise/1
All movable goods such as cars, textiles, or appliances.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/22402
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Histoplasmoma (3)
• Expectance, Expectancy (1)
• Fosse Way Magazine (1)
• renal plasma flow (4)
• tache (8)
• FORE (25)
• Headland Estate (1)
• WZZR (1)
• Fixed flexion deformit (1)
• Gary Lindstrom (1)
• Ca(CHO2)2 (1)
• Buck converter (3)
• Maidmarian (4)
• Elfriede Mohneke (1)
• Karl Muggeridge (1)
• genus Vanilla (1)
• John Harper (11)
• ickle (3)
• autagonistophilia (3)
• IAUP (2)
• atomic formula (2)
• Net wages (2)
• Anti histaminic (5)
• Vitol SA v Norelf Ltd (1)