Masked adjective 1. Wearing a mask or masks; characterized by masks; concealed; hidden. 2. (Botany) Same as Personate . 3. (Zoology) Having the anterior part of the head differing decidedly in color from th...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/28
1. Wearing a mask or masks; characterised by masks; cincealed; hidden. ... 2. <botany> Same as Personate. ... 3. <ornithology> Having the anterior part of the head differing decidedly in colour from the rest of the plumage; said of birds. Masked ball, a ball in which the dancers wear mas...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?masked
• (imp. & p. p.) of Mask • (a.) Same as Personate. • (a.) Having the anterior part of the head differing decidedly in color from the rest of the plumage; -- said of birds. • (a.) Wearing a mask or masks; characterized by masks; cincealed; hidden.
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/masked/
Type: Term Pronunciation: maskt Definitions: 1. Concealed. Synonyms: blind See: blind study
Found on http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=52993
[film] Masked is a 1920 short Western film directed by Mack V. Wright and featuring Hoot Gibson. ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masked_(film)
[album] Masked is Machinemade God`s second and last full-length album, released on Metal Blade Records on September 4, 2007. The band has changed direction towards a more melodic sound with elements of melodic death metal used. Masked is the final album with vocalist Flow Velten. == Track li...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masked_(album)
1) Cloaked 2) Concealed 3) Covert 4) Disguised 5) Disguised, in a way 6) Hidden 7) Like batman and robin 8) Like raccoons 9) Like some party guests
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/masked/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Positive Weight (1)
• Coenocyte (5)
• John and Brita Haycraf (1)
• Puna Ground Tyrant (1)
• Sporthal Arena (1)
• Golden beets (1)
• Cuttin` Capers (1)
• zonular fibres (1)
• Jerry Buckley (2)
• Shabla Municipality (1)
• Wheellock (3)
• Horizontal discipline (1)
• Ustrinum (1)
• Size (25)
• Maharot (1)
• dirham (4)
• Krukenberg, Friedrich (1)
• Focal Person (2)
• Kabuki Lady Macbeth (1)
• Nature deficit disorde (1)
• Spinal Tap (13)
• Aurélien Bélanger (1)
• The Golden Mile (1)
• gadopentetate (2)