Laying is the skill of making equipment level. It usually involves moving equipment in small motions so that spirit levels are centralised in all planes. Movement is usually done by small worm gears or other fine setting devices for accurate small movements, together with other more coarse gears to...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laying
[n] - the production of eggs (especially in birds)
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=laying
The process of spreading coated material either with a machine or by hand with the use of rakes and shovels.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/visitor-contributions.php
Lay'ing noun 1. The act of one who, or that which, lays. 2. The act or period of laying eggs; the eggs laid for one incubation; a clutch. 3. The first coat on laths of plasterer's two-coat work.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/L/22
egg laying noun the production of eggs (especially in birds)
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=laying
• (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lay • (n.) The act or period of laying eggs; the eggs laid for one incubation; a clutch. • (n.) The act of one who, or that which, lays. • (n.) The first coat on laths of plasterer`s two-coat work.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/laying/
(from the article `rope`) The rope-laying operations require machines similar to strand-forming machinery. The strands, on bobbins, are pulled through a compression tube and ...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/l/24
- the production of eggs (especially in birds)
- put into a certain place or abstract location
- put in a horizontal position
- prepare or position for action or operation
- impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
1) Birth 2) Birthing 3) Egg laying 4) Giving birth 5) Hen's work 6) Parturition 7) The production of eggs
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/laying/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Hackett, Steve (1)
• Guaranteed circulation (1)
• Pot Life (8)
• overfill (5)
• autotroph (16)
• Huertgenwald (1)
• Billy gillispie (2)
• Actuosity (2)
• Devrouze (1)
• Guard (25)
• goldenagers (1)
• Stan Wasiak (1)
• borehole log (1)
• fingerprintkits (1)
• provitamin (9)
• willshakespeare (1)
• Doctor Legg (2)
• Miscue (6)
• Ifield (1)
• Kadanovci (1)
• Pet Fishsticks (1)
• Siderography (3)
• Francisco Cerecedo (1)
• laad (1)