Kail noun 1. (Botany) A kind of headless cabbage. Same as Kale , 1. 2. Any cabbage, greens, or vegetables. [ Middle English or Scot.] 3. A broth made with kail or other vegetables; hence, any broth; also, a dinner....
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/K/1
1. <botany> A kind of headless cabbage. Same as Kale. ... 2. Any cabbage, greens, or vegetables. ... 3. A broth made with kail or other vegetables; hence, any broth; also, a dinner. Kail yard, a kitchen garden. ... Source: Websters Dictionary ... (01 Mar 1998) ...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?kail
• (n.) A broth made with kail or other vegetables; hence, any broth; also, a dinner. • (n.) A kind of headless cabbage. Same as Kale, 1. • (n.) Any cabbage, greens, or vegetables.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/kail/
Kail is a Celtic boy name. The meaning of the name is `Mighty one ` The name Kail doesn`t appear In the US top 1000 most common names over de last 128 years. The name Kail seems to be unique!
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?boys/Kail
KAIL is a VHF television station affiliated with MyNetworkTV, based in Fresno, California, operating on digital channel 7. Its transmitter is on top of Auberry Mountain. They are locally owned by Trans-America Broadcasting Corporation. They are one of the few commercial stations that are independen...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAIL
kail: see kale.
Found op http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/sci/A0915014.html
Kail is an Ortsgemeinde – a municipality belonging to a Verbandsgemeinde, a kind of collective municipality – in the Cochem-Zell district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It belongs to the Verbandsgemeinde of Treis-Karden, whose seat is in the like-named municipality. == Geography == === Locat...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kail
1) Borecole 2) Brassica oleracea acephala 3) Celtic boy name 4) Cole 5) Colewort 6) Crucifer 7) Cruciferous plant 8) Kale
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/kail/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Renaldo Hill (1)
• Balkhash, Lake (2)
• Saint Martin du Vivier (1)
• Shingles for the Lord (1)
• Kaali järv Craters (1)
• Reticulotomy (2)
• Nick The Lounge Singer (1)
• corticoid (5)
• enantiodromia (2)
• Jim Saxton (2)
• Reitbach (1)
• high constable (1)
• Osteo (25)
• Low carbon economy (1)
• corneal (10)
• Macaulay Duration (7)
• enameloma (2)
• RSN (5)
• class i (8)
• Linguistic demography (1)
• Amédée lighthouse (1)
• emphasis (16)
• cairn (16)
• New Tokyo (2)