verb commit fraud and steal from one`s employer; `We found out that she had been fiddling for years`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=fiddle
• (n.) A rack or frame of bars connected by strings, to keep table furniture in place on the cabin table in bad weather. • (v. i.) To keep the hands and fingers actively moving as a fiddler does; to move the hands and fingers restlessy or in busy idleness; to trifle. • (v. t.) To play...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/fiddle/
medieval European bowed, stringed musical instrument. The medieval fiddle, a forerunner of the violin, emerged in 10th-century Europe, possibly ... [7 related articles]
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/f/22
Fiddle is another name for a violin.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/VF.HTM
English name for the Violin, originated from the Latin Vitula. The French words Vielle and later Viol are also from the same Latin root.
Found op http://www.hobgoblin-usa.com/info/glossary.htm
A rail on the edge of horizontal surfaces to prevent objects from sliding off when the boat heels.
Found op http://www.diy-wood-boat.com/Boating-terms.html
[film] == Story == Fiddle is about a group of youngsters who are also students of the Music College, form an organization called Satkala Sangham under the leadership of Sandeep (Varun J, Thilak). They move from village to village doing programmes and help the needy and the poor with the mone...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiddle_(film)
a slang term for a violin in bluegrass, country music, and folk music.
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_jazz_and_popular_music
1) Be restless 2) Be uneasy 3) Bowed stringed instrument 4) Hoedown instrument 5) It takes a bow 6) Jiggle 7) Joggle 8) Member of the violin family 9) Move about 10) Slang for to cheat 11) Squirm 12) String 13)
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/fiddle/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• isopathy (5)
• Inefficacy (6)
• cavum laryngis (2)
• investee (1)
• means tested benefits (1)
• Robert William Chapman (2)
• Demerol (6)
• Jackstaff (3)
• Rotolo (3)
• Zabihollah Safa (1)
• globular eyes (1)
• Ammán (9)
• Semaphobia (1)
• PTY (1)
• Cardiotocography (4)
• Amorphis (1)
• Xpress Transport Proto (2)
• Youden`s J statistic (1)
• MacMillan (4)
• William Metzger (1)
• Tubicen (2)
• Dwarka Baoli (1)
• Remitter (3)
• Punë (5)