noun a sofa that can be converted into a bed
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=convertible
A financial instrument that can be exchanged for another security or equity interest at a pre-agreed time and exchange ratio.
Found op http://www.duke.edu/~charvey/Classes/wpg/bfglosc.htm
• (a.) Capable of being converted; susceptible of change; transmutable; transformable. • (a.) Capable of being exchanged or interchanged; reciprocal; interchangeable.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/convertible/
(from the article `automobile`) ...are frequently categorized according to the number of doors, the arrangement of seats, and the roof structure. Automobile roofs are conventionally ...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/c/137
Often referring to preferred shares, a security that can be converted into units of another security. Discover What It`s Like to Live Easy With EquiTrend
Found op http://www.equitrend.com/glossary633.xhtml
A convertible is a type of automobile of various automobile body styles that can ``convert` from an enclosed to an open-air vehicle. Roof designs vary widely, with several common characteristics. Earlier convertibles features roofs that were demountable and/or detachable. Often the roof is hinged a...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convertible
- a car that has top that can be folded or removed
- a corporate security (usually bonds or preferred stock) that can be exchanged for another form of security (usually common stock)
- a sofa that can be converted into a bed
Is a security which can be exercised into another security. Examples of convertibles are bonds, preferred stocks, warrants, and some swap agreements.
Found op http://www.oasismanagement.com/glossary/
1) Cashable 2) Exchangeable 3) Redeemable
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/convertible/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Gonvick, Minnesota (1)
• Lymphotoxin beta recep (1)
• Jurel (3)
• Gonutsuga (1)
• Michael Duvert (1)
• TEQ (1)
• Lyons Fulton Bridge (1)
• poikilo (25)
• venustraphobia (2)
• Temapache (1)
• Lindsay Fleay (1)
• Normal Retirement Date (2)
• SPQR (6)
• Aven Armand (1)
• Gonospira cylindrella (1)
• Gisela Trowe (1)
• Knighton, Henry (1)
• Le Molay Airfield (1)
• Openpro (2)
• Polemarchos (2)
• Oh, Pretty Woman (1)
• Gonosome (4)
• endemic funiculitis (2)
• Loutiankuang Subdistri (1)