[v] - cause to form a united, orderly, and aethestically consistent whole 2. [v] - have internal elements or parts logically connected so that aesthetic consistency results
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=cohere
Co·here' intransitive verb [ imperfect & past participle Cohered ; present participle & verbal noun Cohering .] [ Latin cohaerere , cohaesum ; co- + haerere ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/C/105
verb have internal elements or parts logically connected so that aesthetic consistency results; `the principles by which societies cohere`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=cohere
• (a.) To be united or connected together in subordination to one purpose; to follow naturally and logically, as the parts of a discourse, or as arguments in a train of reasoning; to be logically consistent. • (a.) To stick together; to cleave; to be united; to hold fast, as parts of the s...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/cohere/
cohere, cohered, cohering 1. To cleave or stick together; especially said of the constituent parts of a material substance. Said of the substance, mass, or body whose parts so stick together. 2. To stick or hold together in a mass that resists separation. 3. When referring to people: to stick togeth...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/976/
1) Adhere 2) Adjoin 3) Be consistent 4) Cleave 5) Cling 6) Contact 7) Hold fast 8) Hold together 9) Meet 10) Stick 11) Stick (to) 12) Stick together 13) Touch
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/cohere/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Swivel eyed (4)
• Decision (21)
• EG (8)
• Vor der Entscheidung (1)
• Eltoprazine (1)
• Anna Karenina (17)
• Laurens Hull (2)
• lymphatitis (2)
• Fiesta Bowl (2)
• Glencullen, County May (1)
• Lillian West (1)
• Hexacanth (5)
• First Meijin Tournamen (1)
• Eaen (2)
• Uterine (10)
• Semutophila saccharopa (1)
• Jiang Dingwen (1)
• Paracolpodes (1)
• Heaven Help the Child (1)
• Galen (18)
• Landing Area (1)
• Burscough F.C. (1)
• Flen (1)
• Markus Berger (3)