noun any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=characteristic
(kar″ak-tәr-is´tik) character. typical of an individual or other entity. demand characteristics cues regarding the purpose of the study or the behavior expected that an experimental subject perceives and responds to.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (a.) Pertaining to, or serving to constitute, the character; showing the character, or distinctive qualities or traits, of a person or thing; peculiar; distinctive. • (n.) The integral part (whether positive or negative) of a logarithm. • (n.) A distinguishing trait, quality, or pro...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/characteristic/
[algebra] In mathematics, the characteristic of a ring R, often denoted char(R), is defined to be the smallest number of times one must use the ring`s multiplicative identity element (1) in a sum to get the additive identity element (0); the ring is said to have characteristic zero if this r...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characteristic_(algebra)
Type: Term Pronunciation: kar′ak-ter-is′tik Definitions: 1. Typical or distinctive of a particular disorder. Synonyms: character
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=16543
- a prominent aspect of something
- a distinguishing quality
- (electronics) any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
relationship between two or more variable quantities describing the performance of a device under given conditions
Found op http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=151-15-34
representation, usually by a graph, of the relation between two quantities under stated operating conditions
Found op http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=531-18-01
Pertaining to the starting point of the artist in his quest for beauty. (Goethe). -- L.V.
Found op http://www.ditext.com/runes/c.html
1) All your own 2) Archetypal 3) Aspect 4) Attribute 5) Classic 6) Countenance 7) Diagnostic 8) Distinct 9) Distinctive 10) Distinguishing 11) Eccentric 12) Element 13) Emblematic 14) Facet 15) H...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/characteristic/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Perez, Bernard (1)
• Broadsands Beach (1)
• heteroxenous (6)
• caput humeri (2)
• terraqueous (3)
• Atwirl (2)
• Al Bab (8)
• Adam Wheater (1)
• Carl Rydquist (1)
• penicillinase (8)
• facies temporalis (11)
• internetomania (1)
• Borzyszkowiec (1)
• Xylostein (3)
• chimney (18)
• Rosais (1)
• Eaglecrest High School (1)
• Chromophore (16)
• Ami Onuki (1)
• Adsorption (25)
• Bhagat Ki Kothi (1)
• Chelan tribe (1)
• Archimedes screw (6)
• widal test (7)