Jilya

Jilya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict of Mandatory Palestine. The Romans referred to it as Jilya by Galla. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War by the Givati Brigade of the first stage of Operation Dani on July 9, 1948. It was located 17 km south of Ramla. A 1596 census revealed a population of 94. By 1945,...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jilya
No exact match found