- the act of terminating a life
- the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
An attack that results in an immediate point or side out.
To shut down a well.
1) To turn off lanterns or sound effects. 2) To remove something from the set, such as a prop.
To hit or bomb excessively. To really get up in a major way.Found on http://www.graffiti.org/faq/graffiti.glossary.html
- the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile 2. [v] - be fatal 3. [v] - thwart the passage of 4. [v] - be the source of great pain for 5. [v] - overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration 6. [v] - hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games 7. [v] - hit with great ...Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=kill
A kiln. [ Obsolete] Fuller. Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/K/9
[ Dutch kil
.] A channel or arm of the sea; a river; a stream; as, the channel between Staten Island and Bergen Neck is the Kill
van Kull, or the Kills
; -- used also in composition; as, Schuyl kill
, Cats kill
, etc. Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/K/9
Kill transitive verb
[ imperfect & past participle Killed
; present participle & verbal noun Killing
.] [ Middle English killen
, to kill, strike; perhaps the same word as cwellen
, quel...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/K/9
Kill noun 1.
The act of killing. « 'There is none like to me!' says the cub in the pride of his earliest kill
.» Kipling. 2.
An animal killed in the hunt, as by a beast of prey. « If ye plunder his kill
from a weaker, devour not all in thy pri...Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/K/9
1. To deprive of life, animal or vegetable, in any manner or by any means; to render inanimate; to put to death; to slay. 'Ah, kill me with thy weapon, not with words !' (Shak) ... 2. To destroy; to ruin; as, to kill one's chances; to kill the sale of a book. 'To kill thine honor.' 'Her lively colour kill'd with deadly cares.' (Shak) ... 3. To caus...Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?kill
mark for deletion, rub off, or erase; `kill these lines in the President`s speech`Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=kill
cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly; `This man killed several people when he tried to rob a bank`; `The farmer killed a pig for the holidays`Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=kill
overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration; `The comedian was so funny, he was killing me!`Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=kill
be the source of great pain for; `These new shoes are killing me!`Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=kill
be fatal; `cigarettes kill`; `drunken driving kills`Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=kill
thwart the passage of; `kill a motion`; `he shot down the student`s proposal`Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=kill
• (v. t.) To cause to cease; to quell; to calm; to still; as, in seamen`s language, a shower of rain kills the wind. • (n.) A kiln. • (v. t.) To destroy the effect of; to counteract; to neutralize; as, alkali kills acid. • (v. t.) To destroy; to ruin; as, to kill one`s chances; to kill the sale of a book. • (n.) A channel o...Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/kill/
(from the article `handball`) Any shot beyond an opponent`s reach is called a placement. The most effective placement is a kill, in which the ball rebounds at a height so low that ...Found on http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/k/31
KILL is the sixth album by Detroit rock band Electric Six. In initial press releases, the band described the album as being a return to a sound more akin to their debut album, but this was later revealed by front-man Dick Valentine to be more gimmick than truth. An explicit video was released for `Body Shot`. ==Track listing== All songs written .....Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KILL
KILL is the 4th single of I`ve Sound singer, Mell. It is released on November 19, 2008, a year and almost two months after the release of her 3rd single. The title track will be used as the opening theme for Mamoru Oshii`s live-action film entitled Kiru～KILL～ while the B-side song On my own will be used as the ending theme f...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_(Mell_song)
This is a list of past and present members of the Baltimore City Council. ...Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_(disambiguation)
Fast, downward shot that cannot be returned; a 'putaway.' Let - A legitimate cessation of play to allow a rally to be replayed. Long Service Line - In singles, the back boundary line.1n doubles a line 2 l/2 feet inside the back boundary line. The serve may not go past this line.Found on http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/olympics/longterm/badmnton/badg
To delete a record from a file.Found on http://www.nmoa.org/Library/index.htm
Kill is slang for to finish, complete.Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/ZK.HTM
No exact match found