Wapello County Courthouse

==History== Wapello County’s first courthouse was a single-story log cabin. It was replaced in 1846 by a two-story brick structure that was built for $1,000. The first floor was used as a school house, church, courthouse, dancehall and a place for political meetings. The second floor was used for office space. The building was destroyed in a fir...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wapello_County_Courthouse
No exact match found