Lawrence Public School

The Lawrence Public School in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania was built in 1872 and served as an elementary school, including instruction in the German language. It was named after Captain James Lawrence, whose last words `Don`t give up the ship!` gained famed in the War of 1812. The school was rebuilt in 1908 and clo......
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Public_School
No exact match found