Jackson`s Warehouse

Jackson`s Warehouse (also known as Jacksons Warehouse) is a nineteenth-century warehouse in the Piccadilly Basin area of Manchester. ==History== Built in 1836, it was originally called the Rochdale Canal Warehouse. In 1961, it was still in use as a warehouse. In 1974, it was listed as a Grade II* building. In 2003, a £4.25m restoration project c....
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson`s_Warehouse
No exact match found