East Challow

East Challow is a village and civil parish about {convert|1|mi|km} west of Wantage in the Vale of White Horse. Historically it was part of the ecclesiastical parish of Letcombe Regis, but since 1852 East and West Challow have formed their own single ecclesiastical parish. East Challow was part of Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes transferr...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Challow
No exact match found