Besiekiery Castle

Besiekiery Castle (Polish: Zamek w besiekierach) is a castle in the Polish village of Besiekiery. It was built by the Łęczyca voivod Lawrence Sokolowski at the end of the 15th century. The knights` headquarters had a tower and was surrounded by a moat, the remains of which are visible today. ==History== In the year 1597, Cardinal Andrzej Batory....
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Besiekiery_Castle
No exact match found