Augustinian Academy

[Staten Island] The Augustinian Academy was founded on May 30, 1899 in conjunction with the new parish of Our Lady of Good Counsel, both by the Augustinian Friars. The buildings were erected by the Visitation Nuns, and were purchased and altered by the Augustinians for educational purposed. The academy buildings were dedicated by Cardinal M...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustinian_Academy_(Staten_Island)
No exact match found