Appledore

[North Devon] == History == The station was, from 1908, the terminus of a line running some 7½ miles from Bideford. This line had until 1901 run only as far as Northam. Mr Harold Robert Moody was the station master. ===Infrastructure=== Appledore had a 300-ft long, one-foot high platform, situated on the down side of the line. Brick built ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appledore_(North_Devon)_railway_station
No exact match found