Apollonicon

The Apollonicon was presented to the public the first time in 1817 built by the English Organ builders Flight & Robson in London. It was an automatic playing machine with about 1`900 pipes and 45 organ stops with a technic familiar to the barrel organ. It was inspired by Johann Nepomuk Mälzels Panharmonikon. It also had five keyboards, one of th....
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollonicon
No exact match found