Apollo Music Hall

The Apollo Music Hall (1854 - 1871), also known as the Red Cross Public House, at 25 Hare Street, Bethnal Green was built in 1854 at a cost of £3,000 and had a capacity of 600. It was licensed from 1854 - 1871. The music hall attracted young people that would `mimic popular comic songs, accompanied by a three-piece orchestra` during the week, a.....
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Music_Hall
No exact match found