Andrews Chapel

[McIntosh, Alabama] Andrews Chapel, also known as the McIntosh Log Church, is a historic Methodist church building in McIntosh, Alabama. It is one of only a few remaining log churches in the state. It had its beginning in 1860 when John C. Rush and his wife donated land for the church to the Methodist McIntosh community. The church was buil...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrews_Chapel_(McIntosh,_Alabama)
No exact match found