Aalborg Shipyard

Aalborg Shipyard (Danish: Aalborg Vaerft A/S), was a shipyard located in the Danish town of Aalborg. Founded in 1912 by brothers Immanuel Stuhr and Peter Philip Stuhr, the shipyard was founded under the name Stuhr Engine and Ship Construction, a development of their father`s business. From 1937 until the yard closed in 1988, it was owned by J. La....
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aalborg_Shipyard
No exact match found