[n] - Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976) 2. [n] - the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=wheeler
Wheel'er noun 1. One who wheels, or turns. 2. A maker of wheels; a wheelwright. [ Obsolete] 3. A wheel horse. See under Wheel . 4. (Nautical) A steam vessel propelled by a paddle wheel or by paddle wheel...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/W/28
1. One who wheels, or turns. ... 2. A maker of wheels; a wheelwright. ... 3. A wheel horse. See Wheel. ... 4. A steam vessel propelled by a paddle wheel or by paddle wheels; used chiefly in the terms side-wheeler and stern-wheeler. ... 5. A worker on sewed muslin. ... 6. <zoology> The European...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?wheeler
Sir Robert Eric Mortimer Wheeler noun Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976)
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=Wheeler
• (n.) A steam vessel propelled by a paddle wheel or by paddle wheels; -- used chiefly in the terms side-wheeler and stern-wheeler. • (n.) A worker on sewed muslin. • (n.) One who wheels, or turns. • (n.) A wheel horse. See under Wheel. • (n.) The European goatsucker. •...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/wheeler/
(from the article `driving and coaching`) ...harness, or, less commonly, one following the other in a tandem. Four horses, or a four-in-hand, are harnessed in two pairs, one following the ...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/w/29
Wheeler is a English boy name. The meaning of the name is `wheel-maker` Wheeler doesn`t appear In 2007`s top-1000 name list.The last time Wheeler appeared In the top-1000 was 108 years ago, In 1900. It ranked #784 In that year. . 1880 was a `top year` for the name Wheeler. (Based on 128 years of...
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?boys/Wheeler
[METRORail station] Wheeler Station is a station on the METRO Red Line in Houston, Texas (USA). The station is located at the intersection of Main Street and Wheeler Street in Midtown. While construction and funding has not yet been finalized for the METRORail University/Blue Line, transfers...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler_(METRORail_station)
- Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976)
- a person who rides a bicycle
Type: Term Pronunciation: wēl′ĕr Definitions: 1. Henry Lord, U.S. chemist, 1867-1914. See: Wheeler-Johnson test
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=99848
Type: Term Pronunciation: wēl′ĕr Definitions: 1. John M., U.S. ophthalmologist, 1879-1938. See: Wheeler method
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=99849
[Middlesex cricketer] Wheeler (dates unknown) was an English professional cricketer who made 10 known appearances in major cricket matches from 1794 to 1797. ==Career== He was mainly associated with Middlesex. ==External sources== ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler_(Middlesex_cricketer)
1) Archaeologist 2) Archeologist 3) English boy name 4) It comes after 18 5) Sir mortimer wheeler 6) Sir robert eric mortimer wheeler 7) Sweeney todd writer 8) Tennessee river dam 9) Wheeler
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/wheeler/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Active Archive (1)
• neurological exam (1)
• Phacoscope (5)
• Ninth Avenue derailmen (1)
• Hydroelectric (5)
• Zangi (1)
• Lunhu Township (1)
• Dizi (3)
• Eaglesham Amateur F.C. (1)
• Judy Herrera (1)
• Maud Grieve (1)
• Stereoselectivity (2)
• ches (5)
• Adson Alves da Silva (1)
• exercise (25)
• Nocton v Lord Ashburto (1)
• Jules Angst (1)
• Nikolay Rumyantsev (1)
• Ysgol Gymraeg Treganna (1)
• Ng Chee Khern (1)
• Homocerebrin (3)
• Yaakov (4)
• Toddy shop (1)
• Candy (25)